Tuesday, April 04, 2006

Good News Lately

We are once again blessed with a new grandchild. My step daughter gave birth to her 7th child last week. Baby Jude was delivered at home with a midwife in tow. AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Our 17 year old daughter is graduating high school in May. This is great news as it's been a bit of a tumultuous journey navigating her adolescence. She plans on community college in the fall. We're so proud of her.

Baseball season has once again started. I never was a fan until I moved to FLA and the Marlins won the world series..I was there for all the home play off games and the winning series game. I never experienced anything quite like that night. It was one of the most exciting events of my life. Even though the Marlins will more than likely leave South Florida by 2010..they have given me a true love of the game. I guess I will be courting other teams after that final season here.

Just feeling generally good lately and thought it would be wise to count my blessings.

:-)

1 comment:

Sean said...

Congratulations, that all sounds wonderful...