I picked this up from Jl4, who picked it up from Karen's Kastle, who picked it up from Blackbird. No one asked me to do it, I just picked it up..
1. Where is your mobile phone? on the kitchen counter
2. Relationship? The best
3. Your hair? blonde.
4. Work? yes, busy and profitable....yay.
5. Your sister(s)? One sister gone since 1991, but girlfriends who are surrogates.
6. Your favorite thing? rain drops on roses and whiskers on kittens....oops, thats been used before...right now ordering xmas gifts on line and having them delievered to my door. SWEET!
7. Your dream last night? can't remember detais, but I woke up with butterflies in my stomach. what's that all about???
8. Your favourite drink? Tropical Iced Tea.
9. Your dream car? a Rolls with a driver.
10. The room you're in? livingroom.
11. Your shoes? many, many shoes..I love shoes..sandals, heels, comfy, I love shoes...shoes, shoes shoes..
12. Your fears? not too many fears any more..losing my husband or daughter..but I don't dwell on that.
13. What do you want to be in 10 years? Alive. (jl4's answer..I like it) and healthy (I'll add)
14. Who did you hang out with this weekend? husband (12 hour drive from NC to Fla, thank god we like each other so much)
15. What are you not good at? bowling...no big loss there
16. Muffin? Thank you, yes...that lemon poppy seed one looks delish.
17. Wish list item? Trip to Europe
18. Where you grew up? New Jersey (can't you tell by my accent?)
19. The last thing you did? visited blogs
20. What are you wearing? PJ's still..I better hit the shower
21. What are you not wearing? um...socks.
22. Your pet? Buster, deceased and missed.
23. Your computer? Dell.
24. Your life? A wild ride
25. Your mood? Mui Contenta
26. Missing? family who is no longer with me.
27. What are you thinking about? this meme
28. Your car? 2007 RED Honda Civic coupe..I LOVE MY CAR
29. Your kitchen? clean
30. Your summer? Far too long.
31. Your favourite colour? Blue
32. Last time you laughed? last night.
33. Last time you cried? Thanksgiving day when my granddaughter (age 6) handed me a home made drawing of she and I watching the Macy's parade.
34. School? been there, done that.
35. Love? nothing like it....