I'd like to thank JL4 for tagging me
This is the deal: "According to the rules, each player of this game starts with the title "Six Weird Things About Me." People who get tagged need to write a blog of their own six weird things and state this rule clearly. In the end, you need to choose six people to be tagged and list their names. Don't forget to leave a comment that says, 'You are tagged!' in their comments and tell them to read your blog!"
I can do this so here goes:
1. I really, really enjoy peanut butter and mayonnaise sandwiches on soft white bread. I don't eat them often because..well they are probably about 1500 calories..but they are so good..hey...you said weird!
2. I can bend the tops of my fingers without bending the remaining joints
3. My daughter says I am weird because I "sing" all the time...I have always made up songs..I sing to her, I sing to the dog, I sing to my husband. "Please someone..please....would you feed the dooooooooooooog" and things like that...
4. I save bags...yes an original bag lady..it's very difficult, I'd say impossible for me to throw out a paper shopping bag.. No matter what the size...I must keep them..this has proven smart in the long run, because i ALWAYS find a use for them..now the jar thing....I need to work on....
5. I cannot stand towels hung sloppily...it drives me crazy! I can't walk by without straightening them...
6. I'm extremely friendly...to most everyone I meet or come in contact with..I always call wait staff and checkout personnel by the names on their tags. "Thank you Doris, you have yourself a nice day" Recently in NJ, I walked up to the gas station attendants and asked them if they were "Gas pump guys" they looked up at me and nodded...I proceeded to commend their good work. " Wow..(I said), you are actually sitting out here in the cold waiting to pump gas for folks....thank you for that...one thing though.....should you be smoking here??????"
NJ is the only state where you are NOT allowed to pump your own gas....cool huh? I have friends who have never in their lives pumped gas...they told me, they wouldn't know how to do it...so funny!
Ok those are just 6 things I could think of off hand that would been seen as somewhat weird..thanks again JL4..for tagging me..and now for my 6: