Monday, February 25, 2008

9 WORDS WOMEN USE‏

This was sent to me by a guy friend..of course....and...I hate to admit it...but... it kinda rings true..ya know...for some women...not me of course...am I talking too much?....I thought so


(1) Fine: This is the word women use to end an argument when they are right and you need to shut up.

(2) Five Minutes: If she is getting dressed, this means a half an hour. Five minutes is only five minutes if you have just been given five more minutes to watch the game before helping around the house.

(3) Nothing: This is the calm before the storm. This means something, and you should be on your toes. Arguments that begin with nothing usually end in fine.

(4) Go Ahead: This is a dare, not permission. Don't Do It!

(5) Loud Sigh: This is actually a word, but is a non-verbal statement often misunderstood by men. A loud sigh means she thinks you are an idiot and wonders why she is wasting her time standing here and arguing with you about nothing. (Refer back to # 3 for the meaning of nothing.)

(6) That's Okay: This is one of the most dangerous statements a women can make to a man. That's okay means she wants to think long and hard before deciding how and when you will pay for your mistake.

(7) Thanks: A woman is thanking you, do not question, or Faint. Just say you're welcome. (I want to add in a clause here - This is true, unless she says "Thanks a lot" - that is PURE sarcasm and she is not thanking you at all. DO NOT say "you're welcome" ... that will bring on a "whatever").

(8) Whatever: Is a women's way of saying F*cK YOU!

(9) Don't worry about it, I got it: Another dangerous statement, meaning this is something that a woman has told a man to do several times, but is now doing it herself. This will later result in a man asking "What's wrong?" For the woman's response refer to # 3.



MySpaceAnimations.com

11 comments:

Schmoop said...

And I have experienced every one of those. So true.

Also, if I hear "We need to talk" it really means that I have to shut up and listen. Cheers Lee!!

leelee said...

Yeah I have to admit....these are true...so listen up...you guys need to be on your best behavior! ;-)

HUGS!!

Ed & Jeanne said...

Good ones, here are a few of the mens:

OK: This means that you are talking but I am not listening but to avoid detection that I am really at the 197th level of some video game, a simple ok can carry the conversation at least an hour before being caught.

That's fine with me: Like we had a say at all...but this covers up the fact that we'd rather be getting some gooey hamburger and a beer at the sports bar rather than those three sqares of raviolini stacked like a pyramid and sprinked with a bunch of silly colors like it'll be displayed in the museum of food art next week.

Sure: This is a vague stall tactic to avoid the "To do" list. Since it has no measureable attributes to it, it could last for years before any action is taken.

leelee said...

LOL VE those are so true...lol...men...gotta love 'em.

HUGS!

Serena said...

Yep, all true. Guilty as charged. And never repentant.:-)

leelee said...

That's one of the many things I admire about you Serena...your Moxie! uh huh..YOU GO GIRL!!

HUGS!!

The Phosgene Kid said...

No means no.

Maybe means no.

leelee said...

it's very simple Phos. Glad you are with the program.

HUGS!!

puerileuwaite said...

That's why I try to avoid women. Why look for trouble?

leelee said...

hmmmmmmmm....

take the challenge P..I know you can handle it.

leelee said...

hmmmmmmmm....

take the challenge P..I know you can handle it.