I read this on Puerileuwaite's blog so I guess I too have been tagged. The problem with these things is..I read other people's answers and some may be the same as mine, then I think I don't have an original thought...what's up with that? Anyway, here goes:
1. I love peanut butter and mayonnaise sandwiches on white bread. I know, I know, you are all screaming EWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW! but I have to tell you, this is a fantastic combination.
2. I taught myself all I know about using a computer, I bought my first PC in 1996 (my god 10 years ago) No one I knew had one, I built a web site , I learned to "chat", the rest is history.
3. I am the 4th wife of my husband. Yes #4. We've been together for 21 years. I guess I got him figured out. He is the only husband I have ever had.
4. I am 1/2 Italian, 1/4 Swedish and 1/4 English decent. I've been told it's a sexy mix. I think it is too.
5. I too am a dog person, don't care for cats at all.
6. I am a very loving person. I give my heart easily and without regret. I don't believe we have only one true love. There are just too many people in the world. Now this doesn't mean I would cheat on my husband. I am a committed and loyal person. But I believe there are many facets of love.
7. I've got wanderlust, and am feeling the need to travel and have some new experiences.
8. The only sitcoms I watch are The Office, My Name Is Earl and Seinfeld reruns. Everything else is crap...except for old stuff like Taxi, M*A*S*H, I love Lucy, The Honeymooners.
PS: I Like Curb Your Enthusiasm too
9. Speaking of Curb Your Enthusiasm, I met Larry David in 2004 at a Miami Beach Deli when he was campaigning for John Kerry. He was very tall and had extremely soft hands.
OOPS that's 9...oh well, and here I thought I couldn't come up with anything..