Saturday, September 23, 2006

Blondie


I've changed my icon back to BLONDIE as you can see and one of my dear loyal readers Sean recently commented on a post of mine: so what parts of blondie do you closely identify with?

I'd be happy to answer that Sean...I do identify with Blondie because 1. She is blonde (duh) No really...I have been called "blondie" by a friend..I think he was kind of hinting that I may be a TYPICAL blonde...jokingly I hope..although I do have my moments. Not of dumbness really because I do consider myself rather smart..and savvy and clever. But well.. lets just keep it at..."I have my moments" Ok so back to Blondie Bumstead...she is definitely NOT dumb.. 2.she's a loving wife and Mother and 3. now runs her own business..I happen to be all of those things as well ( the business is with MY Dagwood though)

She's a gal who has been able to grow within herslef I suppose...YOU GO GIRL..

Plus she's really cute!

8 comments:

puerileuwaite said...

I always thought she was hot. And she didn't lose her figure even after 2-kids and years of comics. What she saw in Dagwood, I'll never know. But it did give many of us hope of marrying above our station.

leelee said...

The funny thing is..originally Dagwood was the playboy son of a millionaire. So technically,it was Blondie who married up. Go figure.

Sean said...

thanks :) i was totally being nosey when i asked that but i was really wanting to know. great answers btw...

leelee said...

Well Sean, actually, I'm flattered that you asked :-)

JL4 said...

Other famous quotes:

Inga: "Werewolf!"

Dr. Frankenstein: "Werewolf?"

Igor: "There". "There wolf"

leelee said...

and don't forget jL4:

[From inside the haycart]
Inga: Hallo. Vould you like a roll in ze hay?
[Dr. Frankenstein stutters]
Inga: It's fun.
[She begins to roll in the hay]
Inga: Roll, roll, roll in ze hay.

JL4 said...

Dr. F: "Igor, get the bags"

Igor: "Soitanly...you take the blonde and I'll get the brunette in the turban"

leelee said...

Dr.F: You know, I'm a rather brilliant surgeon. Perhaps I can help you with that hump.
Igor: What hump?