I've listed some lines from songs. Can you name the tune?
No googling!! If you don't know it from the top of your head..you don't know it.
Go ahead..give it a try:
1. Do my dreaming and my scheming lie awake and pray - Beach Boys - In My Room
2. Well, I ain't no saint and you sure as hell ain't no savior,
Every other christmas I would practice good behavior. - Allman Bros. Band - Wasted Words
3. So you stand on the corner in your new english clothes - Billy Joel - Captain Jack
4. Now you see this one eyed midget, Shoutin' the word "Now''
An' you say, "For what reason?''
An' he says, "How?'' - Bob Dylan - Ballad Of A Thin Man
5. Woke up this morning with a wine glass in my hand - Peter Frampton - Do You Feel Like We do
6. He kissed her then and there
She took his ring, took his babies - David Bowie - Young Americans
Thanks to everyone who played and contributed. Check back..I just may do this again.